February 26, 2008

एक कविता आवडलेली

ही कविता मला इंटरनेट वर सापडली... खुप आवडली म्हणुन इथे लिहून ठेवतेय।

i run my fastet
but i still get beat.
i land on my head
when i should be on my feet.

i try to move forward,
but i'm stuck in rewind.

why do i keep at it??
i wont be left behind.
the harder i'm thrown,
the higher i bounce.
i give it my all,
and that's all that counts.

in first place,myself,
i seldom find.
so i push to the limit-
i wont be left behind.

some poeple tell me
you can'tsome say don't.
some simply give up.
i reply,i won't.

the power is here,
locked away in my mind.
my perseverance is my excellence,
i won't be left behind.

make the best of each moment,
the future is soon the past.
the more i tell myself this,
the less i come in last.

throughout my competitions,
i've learned what winning is about.
a pain and clear lesson-
giving up is the easy way out.

so every night before i go to bed,
i hope in a small way i've shined.
tomorrow is a brand-new day,
and i wont be left behind.

ही कविता कोणाची आहे ? माहिती असल्यास सांगा।

No comments: